Snugpak Special Forces 2 Sleeping Bag Black
The Snugpak Special Forces 2 Sleeping Bag is part of a modular sleep system that can be purchased separately or together. This sleeping bag is the heavier of the two that make up the Special Forces Complete System and has a comfort temperature rating of 19 degrees Fahrenheit, but can go as low as 10 degrees Fahrenheit for experienced campers and outdoor enthusiasts. The sleeping bags dimensions are 87 inches long by 31 inches wide. The Special Forces 2 is equipped with Softie Premier synthetic insulation, which is washable and provides superior heat retention. The randomized fine filament fibers of Softie Premier insulation trap warm air to retain heat even when thoroughly wet. Softie Premier insulation does not lose thermal characteristics over time, even when stored in the compression stuff sack for long periods of time without use. The Special Forces 2 is also equipped with Paratex Steelplate lightweight fabric to provide you with a durable, highly breathable, water wicking, water repellent, and windproof sleeping bag. This sleeping bag packs down to 9 by 9 inches in the included compression stuff sack and weighs 3.94 pounds. Connect the Special Forces 2 to the Special Forces 1 by zipping them together to create the ultimate sleep system for cold weather extremes.
- This sleeping bag is part of a layer compatible sleep system; can be zipped together with the Snugpak Special Forces 1 sleeping bag
- Comfort temperature rating is 19 degrees Fahrenheit, low rating is 10 degrees Fahrenheit; comes with a compression stuff sack
- Features Softie Premier insulation that traps warm air to retain heat even when thoroughly wet; does not lose thermal properties over time
- Equipped with extra tough Paratex Steelplate outer shell fabric, which is breathable, water wicking, water repellent, and windproof
- Sleeping bag dimensions are 87 inches by 31 inches; the convenient, travel-friendly pack size is 9 inches by 9 inches
- Made in the UK