Snugpak Softie 3 Merlin Sleeping Bag Black
The Snugpak Softie 3 Merlin is the smallest sleeping bag in the Softie Original range. Lightweight and small, this sleeping bags packed size is 6 inches by 6 inches and will fit into space restricted rucksacks or tie discreetly to the outside. The Softie 3 Merlin is equipped with Reflectatherm metalized barrier to help reflect heat and keep you warm with the help of Softie Premier insulation. The comfort temperature rating of this sleeping bag is 41 degrees Fahrenheit but can go as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit for experienced campers and outdoors enthusiasts. The Softie 3 Merlin is equipped with an anti-snag zipper, full-length zip baffle, a mummy shaped design, draft collar, and a quilted Snugfit hood with an adjustable draw cord to ensure you stay comfortable while you sleep, even when the temperature drops. This durable, versatile sleeping bag is incredibly lightweight and comes with a compression stuff sack that completes its travel-friendly capabilities. The Softie 3 Merlin is also equipped with Paratex Steelplate lightweight fabric to provide you with a durable, highly breathable, water wicking, water repellent, and windproof sleeping bag. The Softie 3 Merlin provides you with everything you need for a comfortable, warm nights sleep in a variety of conditions. NATO Stock: 8465-99-979-7106.
- Comfort temperature rating is 41 degrees Fahrenheit, low rating is 32 degrees Fahrenheit; insulated with Softie Premier filling to keep you warm
- Designed with a draft collar and hood, an anti-snag two-way zipper, hanging dry tabs, reinforced foot lining, and a stuff sack
- Equipped with extra tough Paratex Steelplate outer shell fabric, which is breathable, water wicking, water repellent, and windproof
- Features a breathable Reflectatherm metalized fabric barrier that delivers at least 15 percent additional heat reflection and retention
- Sleeping bag dimensions are 87 inches by 30 inches; the convenient, travel-friendly pack size is 6 inches by 6 inches