Snugpak Special Forces 1 Sleeping Bag Black
The Snugpak Special Forces 1 Sleeping Bag is part of a modular sleep system that can be purchased separately or together. This sleeping bag is the lighter of the two that make up the Special Forces Complete System and has a comfort temperature rating of 41 degrees Fahrenheit, but can go as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit for experienced campers and outdoors enthusiasts. The sleeping bags dimensions are 87 inches long by 31 inches wide. The Special Forces 1 is equipped with Softie Premier synthetic insulation, which is washable and provides superior heat retention. The randomized fine filament fibers of Softie Premier insulation trap warm air to retain heat even when thoroughly wet. Softie Premier insulation does not lose thermal characteristics over time, even when stored in the compression stuff sack for long periods of time without use. A Reflectatherm metalized barrier provides up to 15% additional warmth and heat reflection to ensure you stay warm all night. This sleeping bag packs down to 6 by 6 inches in the included compression stuff sack and weighs 2.63 pounds. Connect the Special Forces 1 to the Special Forces 2 by zipping them together to create the ultimate sleep system for cold weather extremes.
- This sleeping bag is part of a layer compatible sleep system; can be zipped together with the Snugpak Special Forces 2 sleeping bag
- Comfort temperature rating is 41 degrees Fahrenheit, low rating is 32 degrees Fahrenheit; comes with a compression stuff sack
- Features Softie Premier insulation and a breathable Reflectatherm metalized fabric barrier that delivers at least 15 percent additional heat reflection and retention
- Equipped with extra tough Paratex Steelplate outer shell fabric, which is breathable, water wicking, water repellent, and windproof
- Sleeping bag dimensions are 87 inches by 31 inches; the convenient, travel-friendly pack size is 6 inches by 6 inches
- Made in the UK