Dakota Angler Pocket Watch with Leather Retainer Black
A classic for the outdoorsman in your life! The Dakota 8.5" pocket watch cord is American leather and hand stitched in Orem Utah. The pocket watch has a sliver etched fish on the dial along with luminous hands and markers which light the time while in a dark setting. The alloy case has IP plating and a solid stainless steel back stamp boasting an engraved fish. Japanese movement with a 5 year warranty, is 100 feet water resistant and holds a slow drain battery which will last up to 4 years. Packaged in a beautiful reusable travel box.
- Angler Pocket Watch by Dakota
- 8.5" Geniune American Handmade Leather Cord
- Japanese Quartz Movement, 5 year warranty, 4 year battery life
- Watch dial has luminescent hands/ hour markers for viewing in dark environments
- Beautiful etched angler dial with ION plated alloy case and domed mineral glass crystal