Snugpak Mml6 Smock Multicam L
The Military Mountain Leader Smock was developed by Snugpak with the input of professional navigators, mountain leaders, climbing instructors, and military personnel. The Military Mountain Leader 6 Softie Smock was created to support soldiers in a diverse range of operational environments including extreme cold weather, Alpine walking, scrambling, rock climbing, and other types of training. These smocks are ideal to protect against the elements and feature Paratex lightweight fabric. Paratex is incredibly durable and remains soft to the touch even after wear. It offers heavy duty, close weave construction that is completely windproof, extremely water resistant and water wicking, and highly breathable. The Military Mountain Leader 6 Softie is filled with Softie insulation, which is finer, softer, and more durable than other insulations. The randomized fine filament fibers of Softie insulation trap more warm air to retain heat even when wet. This smock is comfort rated to 23 degrees Fahrenheit, with a low temperature rating of 14 degrees Fahrenheit. Whether you are completing long range days, trainings, deployed operations, or need an extra layer for warmth, the Snugpak Military Mountain Leader Smock was created to keep you comfortable in a diverse range of environments, terrain, and weather.
- Paratex lightweight, durable fabric is windproof, breathable, and delivers extreme water resistance and water wicking
- Softie insulation traps warm air to retain heat even when thoroughly wet; comfort temperature rating is 23 degrees Fahrenheit, low is 14 degrees Fahrenheit
- Smock features a TS1 lined hand warmer muff pocket to keep your hands warm; equipped with large and small external storage pouches
- Equipped with a large map chest pocket with internal D rings; includes unit and name badge soft hook and loop patches
- Designed with hem and neck adjusters and thumb loops for a customized fit; external D rings can carry additional equipment
- Large and Small External Pouches
- External DRing for LED Torches, etc.