Lowrance C-MAP Lakes North East Max-N+
High-Resolution Bathymetric (HRB) bottom contour and fishing charts to help anglers target fish-holding coastal and offshore structure more effectively. The C-MAP Lakes North East Max-N+ Chart is on a SD/Micro-SD Card, with vector charts, hi-res bathy data, tides and currents, and port info. This will work on B and G, Simrad, and Lowrance only.
- Dynamic Tides and Currents predictions that help anglers determine the best times to hit productive rips, shoals, rocks and channels
- Aerial photos and worldwide database of Marina Info/Port Services great for cruisers, sailors, and traveling fishermen
- Sport Fishing Data for valuable information on wrecks and reefs, including composition, depth, orientation and other details to fish more effectively
- High-resolution satellite imagery to enhance situational awareness and improve safety
- Dynamic Raster Charts for a traditional paper chart look with the ability to pull up information on important chart objects
- Shaded relief vector chart presentation highlights specific depth contours, valuable when cruising or fishing