Ardent Gliss Green Fishing Line 18 Pound Test 1500 Yards
Ardent Gliss Fishing Line is produced by a breakthrough extrusion process of high modulus polyethylene fiber. It is a 4th form of fishing line that was developed over 5 years to produce a fishing line with superior performance characteristics to fluorocarbon, monofilament, and braid line. Gliss Fishing Line has the lowest diameter to breaking strength of any line; .004 inch diameter equals 8 pounds of strength. The thin and slick composition of the line provides superior casting distance while its zero stretch feature offers ultimate sensitivity. With zero line twist, Gliss is more manageable on spinning reel applications. Gliss Fishing Line is offered in a wide range of weights and colors to fit any anglers needs and feature incredible casting distance and manageability.
- Constructed of zero stretch polyethylene fiber to provide ultimate strike sensitivity
- 18 pound test fishing line, 1500 yards; offers superior line management
- Has the lowest diameter to breaking strength of any line compared to fluorocarbon, monofilament, and braid line
- Thin and slick composition provide incredible casting distance and cuts through the water more efficiently
- Zero line twist makes it more manageable on spinning reel applications; for use with freshwater and saltwater fishing
- Thinner than braid with comparable strength for superior management