Ardent Edge 7-Feet 3-Inch Heavy Casting Rod
The Ardent Edge Series Rods all feature a super lightweight IM-7 graphite construction with plenty of speed and backbone to help you land big fish. These high-tech rods were designed with the help of precision computer software and crafted with Japanese carbon graphite with a modulus of 36 million to provide superior strength, flexibility, and sensitivity so you never lose a hookset or a fish. The Ardent Edge Series Rods feature an exclusive carbon cloth wrap that produces extreme strength without the risk of brittleness. Each rod is a 1-piece design with a fast tip that offers smooth handling and perfect balance. The EVA split grips offer you superior comfort so you can stay out on the water all day long without hand fatigue. The Ardent Edge Baitcasting Series Rods are offered in lengths ranging from 6 feet 6 inches to 7 feet 9 inches with options ranging from medium fast to extra heavy fast to accommodate anglers that prefer baitcasting fishing applications. The Ardent Edge Spinning Series Rods are offered in lengths ranging from 5 feet 6 inches to 7 feet 2 inches with options ranging from light extra fast to medium heavy fast to accommodate anglers that prefer spinning fishing applications. All Ardent Edge Series Rods are backed by Ardents exclusive 1 year warranty.
- A heavy extra fast action casting style rod; length is 7 feet 3 inches and provides plenty of backbone to land big fish
- Constructed of lightweight IM-7 graphite; Japanese carbon graphite with a modulus of 36 million to provide superior sensitivity and flexibility
- Accepts 12 to 25 pound line weight, and 1/2 to 1 1/4 ounce lure weight to accommodate any angler
- Exclusive carbon cloth wrap delivers extreme strength without brittleness; durable 1 piece construction designed with precision computer software
- The premium 9 inch EVA split grip handle offers superior comfort so you can stay out on the water all day
- Highly sensitive tip