Streamlight Vantage Helmet Mounted White and Blue LED
The solution to hands-free lighting needs for firemen. Compact, powerful, shock-proof, and virtually indestructible! Lightweight, compact, low profile design easily attaches/detaches above or below brim on fire helmets, industrial helmets and hard hats. C4 LED delivers 7,000 candela peak beam intensity; 115 lumens; 167 meter beam distance; runs 6 hours. Features an ultra-bright blue taillight LED (green model features an ultra-bright green taillight LED). Fits both traditional and modern style helmets. Tighten clamp with your fingers. No tools necessary! Swivel clamp and insert able 5-Degree angle adjuster to optimize beam location. Rotates 360 degrees on clamp. Textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth beam hotspot with optimum peripheral illumination. Anodized aircraft aluminum construction with high temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass lens. High-impact, chemical-resistant polymer LED housing with reflective strip. IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. Uses two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included). 3.26 in. (8.28 cm); 5.14 oz. (145.7 grams). Limited Lifetime Warranty. Available in black with blue LED or green with green LED. Assembled in USA.
- Rotates 360 degrees on clamp; Bright blue tail light LED
- On/off switch operates with heavy gloves on; Attach or remove in seconds with no tools
- Clamps on above or below helmet brim; Bulb: LED; Finish: Matte Black
- Output (lumens): 115; Power Source: CR123A Lithium, x 2; Switch: Dual-Direction On/Off Switch
- Includes 2 CR123A batteries