SA Sports Gremlin Pistol String and End Caps
The SA Sports Gremlin Pistol Crossbow String and End Caps is the cure for what ails your pistol crossbow. Well-used pistol crossbows will eventually need some parts replaced. The hours will fly by while having fun with target practice and the thousands of shots will take their toll. To continue the max performance and score more bullseyes from long distances, its important to keep the Gremlin in perfect working order by replacing pieces that wear down. The SA Sports string is engineered and manufactured for maximum precision and quality, so you can be sure youre getting the best. The nylon construction offers more durability and elasticity than other materials commonly used in bowstrings. Every string is designed to match your Gremlin exactly and achieve better results than third party strings. Replacing the string can be done quickly and without any extra tools; it may require two people to complete the task. If you dont own an SA Sports pistol crossbow, the string can be used on most pistol crossbows from other manufacturers and will still provide a significant performance boost. New end caps are important to keep the string from slipping and are included in the package. The SA Sports Gremlin Pistol Crossbow String returns your crossbow to peak function.
- The fun doesnt have to stop just because the string wore out on your pistol crossbow, replacing the string is quick and can be done without any extra tools
- Every string is precision engineered to offer consistency and performance; the strings are designed for SA Sports Crossbows but will work with most other models as well
- Designed to work with 80lb draw weight pistol crossbows, this string returns the lost performance and lets you get back to scoring more bullseyes
- Manufactured with premium materials; the nylon construction makes this string more durable and more forgiving than other fabrics commonly used for strings
- Keep the string protected from accidental damage or slipping by replacing the end caps with the included parts at the same time you replace the string