Pinochet Helicopter Tours Tee
Pinochet Helicopter Tours T-shirt | Unisex Cotton Tee
Helicopter rides made famous by the Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet and the “Caravan of Death,” helicopter-borne killing squad in the 1970s.
- Preshrunk 100% cotton
- Blended cotton/polyester in antique, heather, neon, and safety colors
- 5.3 oz.
- Seamless double needle 7/8" collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
- BODY WIDTH: Lay garment flat. 1" below the armhole flat measure the garment across the chest.
- BODY HEIGHT: Lay garment flat (face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to bottom of the front hem.
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neck to outer edge of shoulder seam, then along outer edge to sleeve end.
Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.