Minn Kota Ulterra Trolling Motor 60in 80lb i-Pilot and US2
Only Ulterra features Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim, as well as your choice of i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link, and a multi-function foot pedal. You can stow, deploy and trim Ulterra from the remote or the foot pedal, meaning you never have to touch your motor again - unless you want to high-five it. The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen. Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.Digital Maximizer provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing. With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing. At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Universal Sonar 2: Keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected.
- Auto Stow & Deploy: Stow or deploy Ulterra just by pushing a button on your i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, foot pedal or Humminbird fish finder.
- Power Trim: Trim Ulterra up or down at the push of a button- on either the foot pedal, the i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote or a Humminbird fish finder.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled accuracy, use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction.
- Heel-Toe Electric Foot Pedal: Stow, deploy and adjust the trim on Ulterra - all from the foot pedal.
- Two Year Warranty
- Freshwater compatible transom-mount trolling motor