Minn Kota Terrova Trolling Motor 72in 80lb i-Pilot and US2
What makes Terrova so popular? Start with i-Pilot GPS trolling system, including Spot-Lock. Add 80 pounds of thrust. Then give it effortless Lift-Assist Design. All together, it's a trusted motor with huge innovations that doesn't quit. What's not to love? Select models now available with Built-In MEGA Down Imaging. The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen. Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current. Stow, deploy and adjust the trim on Ulterra - all from the foot pedal. You can even activate Spot-Lock with one tap. Includes 18' cord. With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing. At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Universal Sonar 2: Keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected.
- Lift-Assist Design: A spring-loaded assembly on the Terrova mount makes stowing the trolling motor effortless, every time.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled accuracy, use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction.
- Stow/Deploy Lever: Press this lever on the mount and fallaway ramps will effortlessly slide your trolling motor into the water.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple or Android device with the Minn Kota mobile app.
- Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Freshwater compatible bow-mount trolling motor