Minn Kota Riptide Terrova Trolling Motor 60in 80lb i-Pilot
Riptide Terrova answers every question and leaves no doubt. Power? It's got 80 pounds of thrust. Control? i-Pilot GPS trolling system including Spot-Lock, and stow and deploy it effortlessly with new Lift-Assist Design. And stealth? It's a Riptide. Enough said.i-Pilot GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen. Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current. Press a button to get an instant "stage of charge" reading. With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing. Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- Lift-Assist Design: A spring-loaded assembly on the Terrova mount makes stowing the trolling motor effortless, every time.
- Stow/Deploy Lever: Press this lever on the mount and fallaway ramps will effortlessly slide your trolling motor into the water.
- Spot-Lock: Just press a button, and Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust.
- Digital Maximizer: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple or Android device with the Minn Kota mobile app.
- Foot Pedal not included with this saltwater compatible bow-mount trolling motor