Minn Kota PowerDrive Trolling Mtr 60 in. 70lb w i-Pilot US 2
Reliable. Capable. And fully able to handle anything a day of fishing brings. PowerDrive shows up to the launch ramp every day with big-time technology, trusted power and easy operation. And with a mount that's tough, sleek and built to take a beating, it's going to keep showing up day after day. The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen. Get in and out of the water easily. Just depress the lever to deloy your trolling motor and when it's time to move, it stows easily and securely. Press a button to get an instant "stage of charge" reading. With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing. Universal Sonar 2 keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected, running everything through the trolling motor's shaft, with shielded connectors. Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- Spot-Lock: Just press a button, and Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy
- AutoPilot: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose
- Digital Maximizer: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge
- Indestructible Composite Shaft - Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft
- i-Pilot PowerDrive trolling motors do not include, and are not compatible, with a foot pedal
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- Freshwater compatible bow-mount trolling motor