Mepps Piker Kit - 4 and 5 Aglia Assortment
It's a well know fact that big pike like dressed and plain spinners and this kit offers six of our #4 and #5 Aglias. These are the original French spinners pike fishermen around the world have grown to accept as their confidence lure. In fact, three generations of fishermen have considered the Mepps Aglia their confidence lure. Invented by French engineer Andre Muelnart in 1938, the Aglia quickly became the World's #1 Lure. No other lure has produced as many record fish as the Mepps Aglia. Dressed spinners present a large profile to attract larger fish. In addition, the heavy #4 and #5 French blades on these lures produce a flash and vibration no other lure can duplicate. You know when these lures are working because you can feel the thump all the up to your shoulders.
- Solid brass bodies
- Spinner blades are silver or gold plated, copper, or polished brass
- Beads are hand-turned on a lathe to resist chipping and cracking
- Flexible vinyl decals are silk screed with UV inks to resist fading
- Hand assembled in the U.S.A.
- Mepps quality throughout
- NOTE: Due to ongoing research, lure components may differ slightly from those pictured or described