HME Trail Camera Holder - Ground Mount
For times when you have no trees available or just an open field, HME Trail Camera Holder will do the job for you. The HME Ground Mount Trail Camera Holder spade design easily steps into the ground allowing the user to strategically place their trail camera on those frequently used trails or scrapes. Adjusts from 26" to 38" and has 360 degree rotational camera head that tilts up and down for great camera placement. This simple, compact and sturdy design provides a dependable means for supporting all trail cameras with the 1/4" x 20 threaded insert on the bottom. Would also work great in a ground blind or for any outdoor activity when video taping.
- For use when there is no trees available
- Adjusts between 26-36 and has 360 degree rotation and allows for user to tilt camera up and down
- Supports cameras with 1/4 x 20 thread insert
- Strategically place anywhere you need coverage on those frequently used trails or scrapes
- Can be used in a blind
- Simple, compact and sturdy design